Court marriage is very popular all over the India.. Court marriage officiates between an Indian couple or with foreigner regardless of their caste, Colour, creed and religion. This ceremony can be done between a foreigner and an Indian.
Traditional marriage is having so many rituals and customs to be followed, on the other hand court marriage is very simple and inexpensive and performed between very less people, bride groom and witnesses only.
Documents needed for court marriage
- Application Form for Marriage in signature designed with indicated charges.
- Two passport size photographs of the couple.
- Marriage form must be signed properly by the husband and a wife.
- Full identification proof by PAN card or By Adhar card of all the witnesses.
- Date of birth proof from both the parties.
- Residential proof from both the parties, from bride and groom.
Relationship of Advocate and Client
Our Main Goal is to make Trusted Relationship with our clients instead of giving preference to money. We have been solving cases by giving confidence of positive results to our clients. We provide assurance to the clients that we, Professional and Experienced Advocates, are dutiful and passionate about every case. Advocate Jalandhar is one place for all the solutions related to Legal services and also our legal advice hits the right note as we are here to fight for justice.Advocate Lovkesh is an advocate ,who deals in court marriage,Love marriage,Marriage Registration cases. Advocate Lovkesh is an court marriage advocate and he is best Court marriage Lawyer. Marriage can be register in one day.